8.09.2015

To my Beardy. (One year later.)


Last year I was promising you that I would love you forever, learn how to cook, and let you watch hunting tv. I think I have held up to that end of the deal, yes?  I can't believe it's been one year.

Thank you for being my rock. My rock that doesn't move even when I push back with so much attitude. Thank you for loving me when I have that attitude. I know this year hasn't been exactly easy, but we made it through. Thank you for being spontaneous and making me do things that I don't plan. Thank you for not making me camp all weekend when you saw that I was in distress. Thank you for watching dumb TV shows with me and not laughing at me (much) when Sheldon and Amy broke up on Big Bang Theory. Thank you for working so hard for me... and not giving up on me. Thank you for supporting my decisions even if you think it's a bad idea. Thank you for making my world a better place. Thank you for being you.

We are officially not newlyweds anymore. I have officially been a McMullen for one year,  and I promise to make year two much more tasty, spontaneous, loving, happy, and as perfect as it can be.

You are my otter. My lobster. My soulmate.

xoxo
L

PS: Can we open that bottle of honeymoon moscato now?

1 comment:

  1. Awww happy anniversary!! What is this honeymoon moscato you speak of?! It sounds wonderful and definitely needs to be drank :)

    ReplyDelete