5.07.2015

First Impressions: Hydro Silk TrimStyle


I've been missing for a while. I apologize... it's been a crazy month (I got a job...) But I was fortunate to be considered to try this Hydro Silk TrimStyle during that time.  I joined a website called bzzagent and I love it! I get to try new products for free and then review them... I don't get paid, but I love trying new things.

So, TMI. One of my pet peeves is hairy legs. I literally have to shave my legs every night because if I don't, I can't sleep. The best thing about this amazing product is that I don't have to shave my legs every night! I can go a day or two without shaving, so that's a plus because I feel like with me working, I literally come home, get in PJs and end up falling asleep.

There is a downside to this product and it's the trimmer. I don't like how it works at all. It just doesn't work well for me. It could be because I am very spoiled and usually get waxed, but I just wasn't a fan of this. Maybe there are other people that enjoy that side... anyone?

Overall I give this product a 4 out of 5 Beautys. I definitely think it's worth the try!

I will be using the other side to keep my leggies soft and smooth, especially because it's finally spring in Wisconsin!


Here's a picture I took last week at work. It's the building across the street. I love it when it's springtime in the city!!

I promise to be more present after I find a balance between work and home life...so far I haven't. Do you have any tips??

No comments:

Post a Comment