2.13.2015

To Beardy.

Beardy ~

It's been a little over 6 months since the wedding. Since I sobbed for 99% of the day. Good thing I wore waterproof makeup that day, right? Tomorrow is our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and even though we don't put a huge emphasis on this Hallmark Holiday, I wanted to tell you how much I love you. It's a lot. There, I put it out there in the universe. I could try and rhyme and be witty, but that's too hard for me. So just know, I love you. I don't want a huge teddy bear or a bouquet of flowers. Mostly because those huge teddy bears are massive... and well, I have you. And flowers die...or get eaten by Warhol. Don't worry I won't drag you to 50 Shades of Grey. Don't worry I won't throw a fit if you don't get me chocolates tomorrow (please don't.) You always surprise me with the most amazing things: like the huge balloon last year or post-it notes all over the house. Everyday is Valentines day for me, so let us just go enjoy a nice dinner and a walk in the park. (Okay, not a walk in the park... it's supposed to be like, 0 degrees tomorrow.) All I want is you...and maybe a puppy.

Just kidding.
~Beauty

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! So sincere and yet so funny and personal! Happy half year of marriage and have a great first married Valentine's!! I'm hoping for you for that puppy ;)

    ReplyDelete