2.25.2015

SURPRISE! Wedding Wednesday!

My lovely photographers Palette of Light sent me this text message last week. 
I quickly ran to my computer and went to my facebook. I was greeted with this: 

A wedding video. 
Something that I had a feeling that was coming, but it surpassed everything I ever thought it could be. I would be lying if I said I haven't watched the video every single day.
My photographers have been the best decision of the wedding. (Besides marrying Beardy.)
Seriously. SO in love.

Now I'm done. The wedding is now over! But you can play catchup:

Our Rehearsal Dinner
That Morning
Our First Look
The Ceremony
After the Ceremony
The Reception (Part 1)
The Reception (Part 2)
Details
BorrowedHeaven

Photos by:

7 comments:

  1. I have goosebumps!!! The video, the song, all of the laughter and smiles throughout the entire video are perfect!! You had such a fun wedding, I will miss the recaps! Thank you for linking-up with us every week, I hope you find more to talk about so you can come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This still makes me tear up!! Your photographers are amazing :) Thanks for sharing this with the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up on your wedding posts and oh my gosh girl, everything was so beautiful! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful video! They did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I just posted about my own wedding video and was crying watching it, and now I'm crying to yours haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your video!! I can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete