2.06.2015

Now that I am almost done with Wedding Recaps... what would you like to see? (Five Ideas)

I'm linking up today with:
Amanda with Meet @ the Barre (Friday Favorites)
Leslie with A Blonde Ambition (Confessional Friday)
Karli with September FARM (Oh Hey, Friday)

Next Wednesday marks the last Wedding Wednesday that I have planned. There may be a few wedding things thrown in here and there, but for the most part, it's all over! The reason I revived my blog, changed the name, and started writing again was for the wedding recaps.

Palette of Light
...so now what?

I wanted to see what everyone wants to see. I have a few suggestions...but let me know if you would like to see something specific!

ONE.
Outfit Posts. Now, I have never attempted this and my outfits aren't as cute as they once were (I was such a snappy dresser in 2005.) But I would be open to trying it. Completely up to you.

TWO.
Makeup Posts. I am a self-proclaimed beauty junkie. I would love to review products that people would like to see and maybe even demo some too.

THREE.
Food Posts. Self explanatory. I'm a regular Betty Crocker up in here!

FOUR.
DIY Posts. We are starting to think about new house, settling down, and all that jazz. I plan on doing a lot of DIY (thank you Pinterest) type projects around the house.

FIVE.
Take Over Posts. I still have someone who wants to guest post. I also think having Beardy taking over again would be fun!

It's completely up in the air where this blog goes. I might go MWF posts still, but I might go without posting days at a time. Just because I'm uninspired lately.

If you just came for the wedding recaps here's what you missed:

Our Rehearsal Dinner
That Morning
Our First Look
The Ceremony
After the Ceremony
The Reception (Part 1)
The Reception (Part 2)

4 comments:

  1. New follower! I just clicked over from A Blonde Ambition and knew that you were my kinda blogger when I read that Louis, Marc and Tom are your other favorite men!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say just do a mix of all of the above! My favorite blogs are the ones that you never know what you're going to get each day when you visit :) As long as you're writing about what you enjoy, others will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad your wedding posts are just about over!! I've loved all of your recaps. Also, as you were listing new ideas, I kept saying "yes, yes, yes" down the line. All of those sound fantastic, especially the outfit and makeup ones!!

    ReplyDelete