2.16.2015

Bride of the Year (Asking for your help!)

This weekend the boutique where I got my wedding dress began their Bride of the Year search. What I am asking from you lovely readers is to go here and hit like! I really would like to win. What the winning bride and groom wins is a gift card for dinner at a fancy restaurant, as well a blog entry, and we would be the "face of the boutique" for the year! Can you please go click? Considering that social media is my jam, this is actually SO hard! The person in the lead is at 200 or something already. I realize that I don't have a lot of friends on my FB page...just close people I know! I'll send you Warhol for the weekend if you vote!

I have decided that I am not going to try and catch up to The Wedding Tree brides. I would have loved to be the "bride" of the year but it's all a huge popularity contest and I only have 406 friends most of which I barely talk to... so thank you for everyone that did share the picture but I just decided it just too hard to try and campaign something that comes down to a popularity contest. I would never make a good president. I'm just going to enjoy being a newlywed and the new opportunities on the horizon.

And to Meg: Thank you for always commenting, liking, and being a great blog friend! It really means a lot!

2 comments:

  1. You got it girl - from my personal and blog Facebooks!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete