Short post today. It's been 6 months since we got married! Here's to many more! Stay tuned for Wednesday! I have a special guest posting. I cannot believe it's already been 6 months...
What I have learned in the 6 months of marriage is:
- Nothing has changed, it doesn't even feel like we got married...except when I see him wearing his wedding ring.
- I've learned to cook. Like legit not burn water or chicken... Beardy has said multiple times that he thinks my cooking is the best he's had.
- I still haven't gotten my wedding dress cleaned.
- Or my rings soddered together. (I don't think I will.)
- Husband sounds so much better than fiancee.