11.07.2014

My five things for a friday.

I'm linking up today with:
Amanda with Meet @ the Barre (Friday Favorites)
Leslie with A Blonde Ambition (Confessional Friday)
Karli with September FARM (Oh Hey, Friday)

I literally am the worst blogger on the face of the planet. But let's be honest, if I don't plan blog posts, they don't happen. So...maybe that will be a NYE resolution for me? I mean, I miss blogging regularly!

one//makeup.
This mascara.
This is the gateway drug (I'm sure) to other Chanel products.
Beardy always knew I was high maintence.
This palette.
I have every large Naked palette and I love them all. Between the 1st and the 3rd, it's my go-to makeup for my eyes.
I also used this the day of my wedding! If you would like  me to do a look with it let me know! (And put it on the blog.)
This hairspray.
The smell is great, the hold is superb and it's not too expensive!
two//planning.
I bought this planner thinking by 2015 I will have a job when I will need to be more organized than I already am. So here's hoping it still happens! I will be doing a review on this planner after I start using it. (Which I am kind of already. I love it so much!
I also really love post-its. But you knew that already.
Oh, and Sharpie pens.
three//cosmo.
This magazine has been getting a lot of hate lately on social media for it being too one sided in politics, but I still love the magazine. It literally is one the best parts of my month when it comes in the mail. It also doesn't hurt that I am on a first name basis with some of the staff...
four//song.
This song has been on a tv commercial the past couple weeks and I realized then how happy it makes me. I told Beardy I want to put it on loop and fall asleep to it every night.

five//these girls.
I am a godmother again! Avery Louise Elizabeth was born on Sunday. Love these three.
In other news: like I called it...both SELFIE and Manhattan Love Story were canceled. Cue the tears of sadness.
Did anyone else watch either of those shows?

8 comments:

  1. Are you telling me there's a better mascara than Maybelline's great lash in blackest black? I am going to have to give Chanel's mascara a try. Congrats on being a godmother again! Enjoy a restful weekend, Elizabeth :)

    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Naked 3 palette. I try to only wear it when I am actually doing something other than sitting at a desk all day but I am just obsessed and end up wearing it all day everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my simplified planner! It's been so great this year and it makes me so excited to start next year with a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I don't blog if I don't plan them either! It's terrible, so I'm glad I found this linkup. Congratulations on the addition to your godfamily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freakin' love my Naked palette. Worth every penny!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel mascara is THE BEST. I got a sample from Sephora and love it so so much. And you are my sunshine is one of my fave songs, the only one that always works to calm down my daughter all the time.

    Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffeewithcaitlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really can't go wrong with the Naked palettes, I have the 2nd one and looove it! I haven't touched my other shadows at all since I bought it! Congrats, godmother - that picture is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am addicted to my naked palette! I got the naked basics for traveling and love the matte colors!

    ReplyDelete