10.22.2014

Still waiting....(Wedding Wednesday)

I am still waiting on wedding pictures, but like I said last week, I am fine with waiting. I was so fortunate to get these amazing photographers for a great price...which took a lot of stress off of me. AND I got to spend the whole day with my best friend from college. But I do have pictures from the family session and I am going to share those today.
All pictures are courtesy of:

This guy, I tell you...He is the most amazing person I have ever met. He knew how to calm me down during the really stressful times during the wedding.
Oh by the way everyone-last minute (literally a half an hour before the ceremony) I decided on the veil. Talk about indecisive.
These little girls...not so little anymore! Kalea and Makenna are my goddaughters. ANNNND! They will be big sisters soon!(Avery Louise Elizabeth is coming around November...)
Then this candid of everyone. I mean...no words. (These are my siblings on his side.)

There. Does that wet you whistle until I get the rest of the pictures? I mean, the venue...I love. My dress...I loved...until it broke. That day...still a blur!

Wedding Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your dress is beautiful! It broke?! Bummer! And oh my goodness I totally feel you on waiting for the professional photos...its killing meeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for wedding picture is so nerve racking, but once you get them it's so fun to relive the day. There are some pictures where I am like..oh that happened, or what is going on here? These are really good, and looks like they did a great job. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last candid is so great :) love capturing those really real moments! Thanks for joining the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!! I really LOVE your dress!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete