10.10.2014

Something with Five in the title...Friday.

I'm linking up today with:
Amanda with Meet @ the Barre (Friday Favorites)
Leslie with A Blonde Ambition (Confessional Friday)
Lauren Elizabeth (High Five Friday)
Karli with September FARM (Oh Hey, Friday)

Everytime I say that I am back I end up not writing a blog post all week. I really suck as a blogger. Like really. This is probably why I don't do this full time. Let's pretend it's because I am busy. (I actually have been all week...)

One//Obsessions.
I am obsessed with Whit at Heart & Arrow Design. I have been following her for a while now and this week Lo Bosworth (yes, that Lo) posted on her instagram she was using Whit's products and loved them. This girl is going to be the next Emily Ley. Her prints are fabulous and affordable. I recommend her.

Ever since I have been out of college, I have had a lot more free time in my life. Instead of writing in my blog, I have been watching TV. ABC has came out with three really REALLY good shows this season and I usually never get involved in new shows (because let's be honest, they usually get canceled...cough Ravenswood cough) but these three are great. They are: Selfie, Manhattan Love Story, and How To Get Away With Murder. I recommend every single one of them both Selfie and MLS are cute and cheesy comedies and HTGAWM is a great thriller. I have a feeling one or all will be canceled because that's always how it goes, but will keep watching until that happens.

Two//Trips.
Going to Rockford, IL this weekend to go see my fabulous photographers from the wedding. We will do some typical basic fall stuff. This will be the first time I have been away from Beardy for longer than a day since 2010...I just realized we spend way too much time together.

Three//Beardy.
Speaking of Beardy... I just really love my husband. Ever since the wedding and my grandfather dying, I have been a little down. He is always there to make me smile and I really couldn't imagine my life without him.
Four//Retired.
I retired my monroe last week. I had it for about six years and I loved it, but I realized that it may have been hurting my job possiblities and Beardy said that it's repiercable -- is that a word? Let's pretend it is.

Five//Scary movies.
I love scary movies...but like, dumb scary movies. Not ones like Annabelle and Ouiji...that shiz isn't cool. But I do like slasher movies and it seems like October is a great time to watch them...so I am binging on 1990s slasher films (and the Halloween movies) all month. Except the remake of Halloween by Rob Zombie. He is a twisted individual.

Do you like scary movies? What's your favorite scary movie? (Said in the Scream voice.)

1 comment:

  1. I am already beyond paranoid of someone hiding in my shower......scary movies are a no go for me! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete