10.17.2014

Blogging two days in a row?! New record.

I'm linking up today with:
Amanda with Meet @ the Barre (Friday Favorites)
Leslie with A Blonde Ambition (Confessional Friday)
Lauren Elizabeth (High Five Friday)
Karli with September FARM (Oh Hey, Friday)
one//favorites
Top Knots. My hair is hella long right now and so damaged...I need a hair cut and color, stat. But until I can find the time
money to get done, top knot it is.
 Song. Lindsey (my wedding photographer's wife) told me to listen to a song by Ben Rector called Wildfire. She won't tell me why I had to listen to the song, just that she liked it. So I don't know what my photographers have up their sleeves.
THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T RUSH THEM, PEOPLE.
Show. How to Get Away With Murder is so good. I even got Beardy to stay up late and watch it with me! Sunday we are doing a binge session to get caught up. I am still terrified that it's going to get canned and then I sit with so many unanswered questions!
News. So I was going to wait until it was actually out, but I was chosen to be featured for the Bridal Advice section in our new local wedding magazine. It will be out by the end of the month!!
two//confessions
I confess that looking for a job is really tiring. It's like dating all over again! All I want them is to like me and I feel like even that is pretty impossible with how many people are looking for work lately! Pretty sure if job searching was a reality dating show it would be The Bachelor.
I confess that if I don't find a job soon, I will be starting up my own freelance biz. I mean, I didn't go to school just to be a part-time receptionist at a Law Firm.
I confess that I've been slacking in the working out department. I keep saying I don't need to fit into my wedding dress again, but in all reality I do need to fit into a bridesmaid dress in December!!
I am hoping to get my wedding pics back in the next week and a half (crossing my fingers!!) because I know a lot of you have been waiting for recaps...like the story about how my dad left me alone on the dance floor half way through the daddy daughter dance.
Orrr the one about how my dress clasp snapped during pictures (I still feel bad about snapping at everyone..)
Orrr the part where we hired a face painter during the dance.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding article! You'll have to post it! -Also, good luck with job hunting! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben Rector has such a good voice! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Knots are amazing, so chic and easy. Looking forward to seeing wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I feel you on the top knot! I am growing my hair out to donate for my mom who has cancer,(ALMOST THERE) so I am constantly throwing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm listening to a Ben Rector song right now- love him and love that song as well! I keep hearing people talk about how much they like How to Get Away With Murder-- I haven't watched it, but i'm definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete