10.23.2014

10 Crazy Facts About Me (The Beauty)

Palette of Light

I thought I would do a Beardy|Beauty 10 Crazy Facts post. Today will be me and then I'll do Beardy...if he lets me. Here's another picture from the wedding. Kalea (the tallest) is my goddaughter and Makenna (the one attached to me) is Beardy and my goddaughter. I adore these little girls.

One//
I am an extremely picky eater. I go through phases too, just like a 5 year old.  I could literally live off of Uncrustables, Morning Star Chicken Nuggets, and Pizza.

Two//
I am afraid of needles. The last time I had my blood drawn I almost fainted and they had to put me on the floor so I didn't hit my head. They couldn't understand how I had 7 tattoos and a piercing and got woozy with just a little blood draw. Yeah...not good. This is why I don't donate blood/plasma.

Three//
I dated two mikes until I met my Beardy. I always say "third Mike was the charm."

Four//
I am terrified of birds, yet I have 11 birds tattooed on my body.

Five//
My obsession with the Backstreet Boys used to be worse.

Six//
The best moments of my life has been this year. I was featured on Cosmopolitan's Youtube page (@ about 34:06) to talk about my wedding, I graduated college (first in my family), I got married to Beardy...and next week I will be published in a magazine with advice about the wedding...it won't be a huge thing, but it's still pretty cool.

Seven//
Finishing college is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

Eight//
I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression and panic disorder. It is one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with and it's a daily thing.

Nine//
The biggest goal on my bucket list is to find a job I am truly happy in and can use my degree to it's fullest potential.

Ten//
One of my biggest regrets in my life is not taking time off between college and high school. I really didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and because of that I am now in an extraordinary debt.

So did you know learn anything new about me?
Do you think I will get Beardy to do this with me?



1 comment:

  1. I am such a picky eater, too! That is so cool that you were featured on Cosmo! I just watched it and you're from Lacrosse?!?! I used to go there all the time in high school because my golf instructor lived there! SUCH a small world!

    ReplyDelete