9.28.2014

Sunday Social

I am linking up with Neely and Ashley today. I will have posts this week featuring the #beautybash by Benefit and Birchbox party I had...stay tuned!!

1. What is your favorite magazine to read? Ummmmm....
Cosmo has been my favorite magazine since high school and I stopped reading Cosmogirl! The articles are intriguing and the naked boys are always hot.

2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately?
I really enjoyed this.

3. Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?
AJ from BSB, Lauren Conrad and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?
Usually it's a scarf. Even if it's a million degrees out, I find a way to wear one. Mind you I live in Wisconsin, where it gets so effing hot during summer you feel like you're melting. It's fun.

5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
I love getting mail, but I would rather send an email. I guess that's what happens when you're a social media/computer/all new tech gadgets person.

1 comment: