9.18.2014

Let's do a real blog post. CURRENTLY...

Buying. I have this thing with Wildflower Cases. I absolutely adore them...they are so cute and I just bought my first one for my iPhone 5.

Eating. Nothing, I really need to make dinner...I'm all domestic now and stuff.

Loving. My husband. He seriously is the best thing that has ever happened to me. No matter what kind of mood I am in, he always can get me to laugh, he loves me when I am in one of those "blah" times and he eats my cooking no matter how burnt it is.
Watching. Spice World! Zig-ah-zig-ah!

Looking Forward To. My bestie's wedding. She's getting married in December! Also maybe Oktoberfest. (It's a huge deal in my hometown...like huge...) I am hoping to actually go down to the fest grounds and "party" a little bit. I guess time will tell.

Thinking About. Life in general. Ever since the wedding, the world is a little more uncertain to me. My grandfather died right after the wedding (passed two weeks after) and it just showed me how fast life can disappear. Right now life is the least busy I have been in years. I don't have a full-time job, I am graduated and the DIY projects I had going on are finished...obvi...they were all for the wedding. Beardy tells me life is good right now and no matter how hard I try and see that, I still find the "bad" even if it's something as tiny as things that didn't happen the day of the wedding or shoulda, coulda, wouldas of other life events. I am hoping I get out of this funk soon! One of my coworkers seems to believe it's because I don't have a purpose right now. I have always been the student, trying to get that degree that I never thought would have been possible. I am the first one in my family to have a higher education degree. It was a big deal. She seems to think I need to get pregnant...no babies, as of yet!!! Another cat? Perhaps. Warhol needs a friend.

So what are you currently doing?

1 comment:

  1. Too much time to think makes us think too much. I'm glad that you and Beardy have each other :) Pick up your next book of life and enjoy....blogging!

    ReplyDelete