Trying to blog everyday since my facelift...let's see how long this lasts!
I'm linking up today with:
Amanda with Meet @ the Barre (Friday Favorites)
Leslie with A Blonde Ambition (Confessional Friday)
Lauren Elizabeth (High Five Friday)
Karli with September FARM (Oh Hey, Friday)
So here are my five things:
1. Six years ago today I was flying home for a friend's wedding. Little did I know I was going to meet my future husband that night. I still cannot believe that the wedding that I wasn't supposed to be in is where I met my husband. Things do happen for a reason.
2. I cannot wait to buy a house with Beardy. I am ready to have a space we can call our own and we can decorate how we see fit. I hope one day soon we can start looking for a house.
3. Every time I chat with the community editor of Cosmo, I fangirl a little bit. Cosmo is my dream and I feel like making connections with the editors is a step closer to my dream.
4. I am excited for Fall 2014 TV. The most excited I am is for Big Bang Theory. It moved nights so Beardy and I can watch it together! I love Kaley. She's been my favorite actress since like, 8 Simple Rules. Also, BB16 is almost over, that means that summer is officially over.
5. I was chosen by Birchbox and Benefit to host a #BeautyBash party! I am so excited to host the party and cannot wait to show you what each of my girls I invited got!!
The I Heart Nick Carter show on VH1 makes me so happy. Beardy has sat through both episodes and I cannot believe he has done that. I now am bringing up the whole Backstreet Boy concert thing and seeing if he would go with....(highly unlikely.)
I also find it amusing that every time they show a BSB member they caption it with the name and "bandmate" I mean, we know who the Backstreet Boys are, don't we?
Have you seen I Heart Nick Carter? Do you love the Backstreet Boys?