9.22.2014

5 days until the #BeautyBash!


Because Birchbox and Benefit were so gracious to choose me for this party (I was 1 out of 500 chosen) I figured I would should you my thought process of planning a party. This party seems a lot less stressful than the last party I planned... (wink, wink...)

The color palette I chose for the party was pretty easy...obviously I am obsessed with glitter.... #basic, I know. I then went with "Birchbox Pink" and a pretty pink that is similar to the branding of Benefit Cosmetics.

My guests will be drinking wine and eating appetizers whilst playing games like Wing-o and Flattergories. (Cute, guys...cuuuute!)

I already have made a glitter wine bottle, glitter stemware, and a dollar tree to fabulous gold polka dotted tray.

Beardy found two surprise types of wine last night when we were grocery shopping. That will be a surprise for Saturday.  Let's just say they will be easy to accessorize with our outfits.

To the gals I met on Instagram or anyone else that is hosting one of these, what was your thought process for decorating?

2 comments:

  1. I'm hosting one again this year and I am so excited! Can't wait to see everyones parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the posts of the other ladies parties! I took your idea from the dollar tree stand and created my own too- it was super cute! My thought process was pretty similar- I knew I want pint and gold.. I tried going with chic stuff but I also wanted it to represent me as a hostess too!

    ReplyDelete