12.06.2013

All you're going to get is Link-up posts. Sorry about it.

i have no energy to blog right now but i promised myself not to fall of the blog earth again. so hi. how are you?
 
it's my weekend off. (thank goodness, because i really need the weekend to wear pjs and not do much of anything else...except a group project...which seriously, why does the professors think that is such a good idea? its not, for the record.
oh and i have 200 some pages of milan kundera to read for monday. obvi i am checked out for the semester.)
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
[one] tonight is my work christmas party. i was excited until i found out all the newbies have to sing in front of everyone. so six new workers and i all have to sing rudolph the red nosed reindeer. wut.
i would so totally skip it but free drinks means hello, lizzybell is there.
 
[two] i kicked a bridesmaid out of my wedding and feel like the biggest bridezilla ever. cried all night last night and then realized that i made the right decision. i can't wait to start showing you the process made.
 
[three] i have been watching twitter like a hawk cause amanda bynez left rehab today. can't wait to see what happens next.
 
[four] i got an internship at a local pole dancing class exercise place. pretty stoked about it. going to hopefully doing a little social media and pr work for her. oh and learning how to build my core.
 
[five] its actually like, 3 degrees outside right now and i am contemplating getting a tanning membership just so i can get warm. i hate wisconsin winters.
 
this blogpost was pointless.
promise ill be more entertaining after finalz.
 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello meen, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today, just so you know you've got a fan somewhere. LOL. Your blog makes sense to me just like http://danieluyi.com, another similarly interesting blog that I'm also a fan of.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete