8.26.2013

The day I broke twitter because of NSYNC.

Fancy seeing you here. 
 I know I have been MIA. School is starting soon and I am kind of freaking out. 
Oh and wedding planning has been a little overwhelming. 
Needless to say I have been a little pre-occupied.

Unless you were living under a rock, you would know that the VMAs were on last night. 
So the story of the night was a little band called NSYNC. 
Rumor was that they were going to perform. 

But I am getting a little ahead of myself. 
Another story of the night was Miley "I twerk on Robin Thicke if I want to..." Cyrus. 
I miss the old Miley. 
Hanywhoodle.
Because of all of the tweets last night, I broke twitter. 
In the 6 years that I had been using twit, I have never got this message:
I blame JT. Even though I am a Backstreet Boys fan, but JT rocked it last night. 
Warhol on the other hand, was not impressed. 
Then I told Beardy that I was leaving him for JT. 
I love award shows. 
Other things that were talked about were: 
TSwifty telling Harry Styles to "Shut the eff up" when the camera panned to her talking to Selener. I mean, duh, she's bitter. 
Oh MTV, I love love love the time travel last night. 
Boy Bands should be a thing again. (1D doesn't count.) 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never gotten that message, either! How many tweets did you send?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that happened to me during the Golden Globes last year... I... did not take it well :)

    ReplyDelete