7.03.2013

Wedding Wednesdays!!

Wedding Wednesdays. Omg. Is it finally happening? 
IT IS!
After being engaged for four years, Beardy and I put the deposit down on the venue yesterday! 
 
I'll hold for your applause and dancing around the room. 
So let's talk wedding colors. 
 
When I planned my wedding the first time, I wanted a Sex and the City theme. 
Then the second time I wanted Peacock theme. 
You see a pattern? 
 
Well, this time I decided I wanted a "Southern-y" feel. 
Colors? 
Peach,Coral,Grey
and Gold accents (for the decor.)
I will be wearing silver colors (maybe white gold). Gold-gold is not good on me.
I made a mood board the other night, mostly explaining what I am envisioning. 
This picture of the wedding party is what solidified that I wanted the girls in different colors. Annd the guys in grey. 
 
The venue we have is surrounded by brick so I loved that this is pretty much our wedding.
 
So here's to wedding planning! Excuse me while I go pinterest things.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the color palette. I had my dudes in gray too - not suits - just gray slacks and ties. I loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The guys in my wedding wore grey suits- and I loved the look!! Bought them all at Kohls too and get a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!
    Love this palette, lady.
    Can't wait to see your wedding come to life!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that this is finally, finally happening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are gorgeous! I cannot WAIT for your wedding...it will be ever so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via Bloglovin' & GFC! Hope you'll get a chance to check me out!

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors! My BFF is doing mixed color for the bridesmaids and I'm obsessed with the idea! Can't wait to see how it looks all together!

    ReplyDelete