7.02.2013

sup ladies?


I'm back. Mostly because my mom is sucking at blogging lately. 
Happy summer!!
My mom is home a lot more now because she isn't always reading those big fat books and writing on her pink thing every night. 
This really is putting a damper on my rough-housing with my brother. Mom says that we are too noisy. So we can't run around the house. Who died and made her queen? 

Summer for me means: 
Tanning in the window. 
Sneaking Ice Cream. 
Watch Scooby Doo. 
Open the closet and sleep in there. 

I lead an exciting life. Now only if I could teach my brother to fetch me my kibble. 
Hmm...I'll work on that. 
Gotta go! I hear the can opener! Please be Tuna! 
-Warhol

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is a sexy photo little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of your blog!

    Thanks for linking up the to Friend Connect Blog Hop today!

    Co-Host // Justynn
    Creative Life Antics

    ReplyDelete