5.27.2013

Things I can't do.

Who is working on Memorial Day? (this girl.) Eh, only a year of working part-time jobs and then I put my big girl pants on and get a job in my related field (see: Comm=can do anything.)

Now, I am not coordinated and I also am kind of klutzy.  I mean, mostly everyone know this about me but I really can't...

Walk in heels. I am worse than JLaw at the Oscars. I literally look like a baby giraffe.
When I asked about heels for the wedding on twitter, I realized that I probably will be in flats because I really don't wanna biff it down the aisle. Which would happen.


Paint my nails on my left hand. I just can't. I rather have naked nails. I also don't have the patience to sit an wait for them to dry.

Cook. Beardy does all the cooking usually. I cooked ranch chicken once and burned it when Beardy's brother was in town...they both ate it. Such nice boys.

Curl my hair with a flat iron. The left side always looks like I put my finger in a light socket. It never turns out like LC's.


Line dance. Beardy tried to teach me this the night we first met and after trying for about 10 minutes, I sat down on the floor and said nope! Not learning! Still to this day I can't line dance. I can Cupid Shuffle. That counts for something, right?

Drive and eat at the same time. It just isn't possible for me. I am not coordinated. (I can't walk and chew gum at the same time either.) 

Color my own hair.  This is probably why I worked in salons so long. First of all, don't box color yer hair. Just don't. You will regret it and you will cry. I have seen a lot of girls come in with green tinged hair trying to become ombre...

Run. I end up looking a lot like Phoebe from Friends. This may be why people won't work out with me. 


Along those same lines, I also cannot hike. Ew. I am not an outdoorsy girl at all. Shopping is my cardio. 

Are there things that you can't do?
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I cannot stop laughing at that Friends gif, Phoebe running is too hysterical. And I so agree with you about heels, I am AWFUL in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on Friend Connect Blog Hop. Thanks for connecting up!
    I also host a TGIF Link Party over at my place -- A Peek Into My Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ Would love for you to link up with my weekly party if you haven't already done so. Party opens on Thursday night and stays open until Wednesday at midnight. Thanks again for visiting the Friend Connect Blog Hop!
    Have a terrific week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely cannot walk in heels. My friend's two year old daughter seems to do a better job than me. Glad I'm not alone. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah i love the phoebe run! sorry you had to work over the holiday :(

    ReplyDelete