5.10.2013

I can never commit.

About a week ago I decided to join that link up that everyone and the blog world is doing right now. I was going strong for about the first four days and then.... crickets.

Let's take a look at what else I said I would do and never completed shall we?

Dieting. I used to be master of this in high school but now, if I want a cheeseburger, I eat that damn cheeseburger. (See also: me hating my arms in my wedding dress.)

Learning to knit. I tried it for a day, it was relaxing, but realized I don't have time to do that. So there sits a half (okay, a row or two) done scarf in my closet.

P90X. Why is Tony so mean!? Its like he doesn't love me!

Reading Harry Potter/Twilight. I just can't. Ugh.

Reading the last installment of Hunger Games. I still don't know what happened. I told Beardy to give me the 2 min version. He told me to finish reading it. I took it back to the library.

Statistics. This is one bitch that I will have to actually finish if I wanna see my cute 27 year old ass walk across that damn stage with an actual diploma. So, stay tuned for that one. (Sorry for the swearz, talking about Stats makes me hate the person who invented Math. Cady Heron, yes, math is the same in all the countries, but bitch please... it's hard.)

Plan a wedding. You all know that Beardy and I just celebrated 4 years the other day right? Well, we've been together almost 5, so what is 4 you may ask? Engagment. Yep. 4 years ago Beardy took me up in the fake Eiffel Tower in Vegas and proposed. I promise I will finish this task. It just may take another year.

Oh, I am also linking up with that hot bish Whitty today.
 
Who let me listen to this song when I was younger?? I mean...seriously.
 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. haha this is funny. i feel the same way about dieting. i used to be super motivated for things too and now i just dont care. some of it is that ive learned i shouldnt care and some of it is that i have a job and dont have time to care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I hear you with the knitting. I bought a circular loom which was easy, but too time consuming. By the time I finished I thought I should have just bought a scarf lol.

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try Insanity, way better for girls

    ReplyDelete