- Elevator rides. Ever since getting my job in the building with the highest floor, I loathe riding in elevators.
No, I don't want to make small talk with you while we go down in the slowest elevator everrrr.
- Sex scenes. So AWK. It all started with Titanic in the theatres with my mom. I still can't watch Leo with her.
- Sitting next to a person in a waiting room. I am really anti-social.
- Group projects. I am still in college and I don't want to get to know my classmates (I swear I really am not anti-social...) I want to get done with the class and get out. Bing bang boom.
- Russel Brand
- Amanda Bynes circa now. No. Just NO.
- The show OFF PITCH on VH1. Yes, it is set in my hometown, but omg, how...scripted. I will keep watching just to support La Crosse. It's mildly entertaining.
- Animals in clothes.
- Oh, and that chick that plays Fat Amy. I just don't get it.