5.03.2013

Day Three: Uncomfortable things.

I hate being uncomfortable. Haaaate. Things that will make me squirm are random, I know, but you love me so it's okay.

  • Elevator rides. Ever since getting my job in the building with the highest floor, I loathe riding in elevators. No, I don't want to make small talk with you while we go down in the slowest elevator everrrr. 
  • Sex scenes. So AWK. It all started with Titanic in the theatres with my mom. I still can't watch Leo with her. 
  • Sitting next to a person in a waiting room. I am really anti-social.
  • Group projects. I am still in college and I don't want to get to know my classmates (I swear I really am not anti-social...) I want to get done with the class and get out. Bing bang boom. 
  • Russel Brand
  • Amanda Bynes circa now. No. Just NO. 
  • The show OFF PITCH on VH1. Yes, it is set in my hometown, but omg, how...scripted. I will keep watching just to support La Crosse. It's mildly entertaining. 
  • Animals in clothes.
  • Oh, and that chick that plays Fat Amy. I just don't get it. 
I could go on for days. I won't for your sake. What makes you uncomfortable?


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hahhaa the Brittany .gif is classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I love Russell Brand. He is awesome. As are animals in clothes ... :D

    ReplyDelete