1. Friends are hard to find. Is it weird that my friends that genuinely worry about me live over 500 miles away? Thank God for Beardy.
2. Don't be jealous. Just don't. All that gets you is a week of being cut off from all social media. (Per the therapist!)
3. It's okay to ask for help, usually, most of the time you will get it.
4. Being 25 and engaged in college sucks. You have nothing in common with the general population. I am guessing being 26 and engaged also sucks too, right? Here's to the last year of college!
5. You will find out that finally after 4 years of being engaged, it still is hell planning your wedding.
6. Downtown is overrated.
7. Drugstore makeup is just as good as high end brand... except for mascara.
8. Working your "dream job" really isn't your dream job.
9. Being a poor college student does suck.
10. Taking shots with your bosses at work is fun.
I really didn't learn much this year, but hopefully next year I will be full of wisdom...or something.