4.10.2013

...i can't believe i am telling you this

As I was driving this morning, I was thinking about possible blog posts...mostly because I have been so busy, driving may be the only time I can think about blogging. I am a pretty private person, but today I thought I would let you into my life a little more.

I am obsessed with Miley Cyrus (circa her long azz hair).


I am afraid of birds, especially ducks oh and anything that can step on me. 

Two of my bottom front teeth are broken. I have no idea how I did it and I can't afford to fix it. 

I will never go to my high school reunions. I hated school. 

...I cry during the last episode of Boy Meets World. 

I double check my flat iron to see if it's off in the morning. I have an irrational fear of my house burning down. (See: I may have OCD.)

My cats wear sweaters. 


I secretly judge you if you're wearing leggings as pants. 
...and if you drink before 5 pm on weekdays. (kidding. sort of.)

My favorite movie is Van Wilder. I say it's Casablanca, but who am I kidding?

I see a therapist once a week and have been since 2000. 

I have a crush on John Stamos, Hector Elizondo and Stanley Tucci. 

I am jealous of you that can afford Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs and LV. 

I am very uncomfortable in my own skin.

I am clinically depressed.

I kind of sort of hate shopping. 

I am scared of the future. I am afraid I'll fail.

Tell me a deep dark secret.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. That last episode of Boy Meets World gets me every time!! It's the same with the last episode of Scrubs (before they did that weird extra season). Waterworks every time!

    ReplyDelete