3.17.2013

Dinner for two: Week 1

my view at work, it's okay. be jealous.
 
Hola amigos! (Ok, I may have worked a little too much at the law firm this week...a partner just got back from Cabo...he says that all a little too much. Also I need to be his BFFie.) Um, hello!? Cabo. Sunshine.

This week is spring break so I have time to actually cook for my beardy! Also, as you can see above, I am no longer working at the striped makeup store so that means I can do reviews of items again! Is anyone wondering about anything? Tell me.

I got a new job at a law firm. It's M-F 1-5. Perf with my school schedule, annnnnnnnd weekends off! Boom shaka laka.

So this week's meals are something new...

Sunday: Deep Dish Pizza (a la Chicago style!!!)
Monday: Leftovers, I assume the pizza is going to be filling. Also, I love pizza.
Wednesday: Basil Chicken 
Thursday: Paninis
Friday: Out!

For lunch I am obsessed (ok, beyond...) with Pizza Lunchables. I just hate spending money on something that I could make at home!!!

I am also trying out the whole homemade hummus thing... here's hoping!

B-tee-dubs... follow me on bloglovin? Apparently Google is getting rid of reader so this is the next best thing.... srsly Google, harshin' my mellow.

kthxbaiiii.

Follow on Bloglovin

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment