1.10.2013

What's on my DVR??

....if I had a DVR. So I haven't seen my dear friend for about a year, but I am pretty sure that it would be the same as it was. 

About 13 episodes of FRIENDS. 


The last season of Pretty Little Liars. 


1 episode of Justified, White Collar, Amish Mafia and Moonshiners for Beardy. 

139102 episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.


Demi Lovato's special from MTV.

 
Random episodes of Full House and The Nanny from Nick @ Nite. 

The football game from the week before. 

Random true crime shows like 48 Hours and Snapped. 

Gossip Girl episodes that I have been meaning to watch. 

and finally, 2328 episodes of Sex and the City. 

Do you have weird things on your DVR?

In other news, how do we feel about The Carrie Diaries? Are we DVRing that on Monday? 


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to give watching The Carrie Diaries a try...not sure if I will like it though. I won't hold my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars! I am super excited about the new season.
    Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Look forward to keeping up :)

    xo
    Christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete