1.13.2013

Sunday Social? Sunday Social!

Gasp. I am linking up. I don't think I have ever talked about these questions so let's do it! 
Also, its GOLDEN GLOBE DAY! That means I will be live tweeting!!! (@elizalouisebell)

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? 
Obviously, it's i couldn't help but wonder... it used to be Chanel and Chocolate Cake, but then I realized I didn't want to get sued by Chanel for using their name. I have been blogging on and off for about 6 years. This used to be my blog about SF when I lived there, but then I deleted all those posts and made this my lifestyle blog. I started "really blogging"  when I postponed my wedding for the first time.

2. Why do you blog?  
Because I want to make money.  Who am I kidding? Hahaha. I blog to get my writing out of my system. Obvi it's not book material or anything, but I just like doing it! 
I also blog to meet people. The people I met blogging are a huge part of my life. It would be cool if was a "popular blogger" one day though.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? Cupcakes and Cashmere back in 2008 when she first started...and lived in CA like I did.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? Hmm. I blogged about my experience with my first Brazilian. Then there was the time I actually did a DIY post. I also voted. (But not in that sense...) And then there was an occasional PLL post.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013? 
Blog more. Srsly. 
Do OOTD posts like Aubz. She rocks at those. I wanna rock also. 
Actually meet some of my blog BFFs. 
Comment more. 
 
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow? 
I love Yoga Pants. Whit is hilar. 
I also equally love Arkansassy. Ty is SO silly. 
There's also the girls I talk to all the time... Aubz (who also designed my blog!!) and Meliss. (Meliss is a Bee over on Wedding Bee!) 
I hate playing favorites, but those are the ones I really look forward to when they are in my reader!  

I'd also love to meet you! Tell me about yourself! 

Sunday Social
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and am your newest follower. I was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, check things out, and maybe follow me back if you like it!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! new follower, found you through GFC. I love cupcakes and cashmere also, it was one of the first blogs I followed.
    Would love you to check out my new blog
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/
    Have a lovely day
    Alea

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower! Found you through the GFC Link up!! Love your blog..when you have time check out my blog at www.kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also blog to get writing out of my system! It's totally good to get it all out! I found you via the GFC Blog Hop!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love your blog! It's super cute! I had mine designed by aubrey too! Isn't she great!? Found you form the GFC blog hop! (: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete