12.30.2012

I'm not drunk, I'm from Wisconsin.

Last weekend I went out to hear my uncles who have a band play. Usually, it's a whole family ordeal, people show up, drink and dance their asses off. Last week was no exception.

My brother and sister showed up. (Well, actually I came with my brother...but still.)



My brother doesn't always make this face. He's about 5 Whiskey Cokes in.


My cousin showed up too, he was the DD for my Grandma's sister. (Kind of... ha) 


Okay, maybe he had a few too...

Then the dancing began. 



All in all, it was a great evening. I ended up bringing my brother home to my house because he wouldn't stop saying "I'm not drunk, I'm from Wisconsin." He proceeded to eat McChicken sandwiches on the floor of my apartment, while trying to feed Warhol in the process. 

Saturday: 
My brother wanted to go out again and because Beardy was with his family, I had nothing to do. What did I learn from that night? 

Drinking games SUCK. You are 25 years old, you cannot play Asshole and games like that. 
Do not drink malt bevvys and expect not to get drunk. 


Saturday also included eating beef jerky, listening to WAY too much country music, meeting a guy that looked like Jason Aldean...(actually, I met him before, but this time I talked to him), drunk facebooking. drunk tweeting. drunk texting. 

Sunday I woke up thinking I was going to die.

Obvi, I am too old to drink 2 days in a row. I guess I will stick to my glass half a bottle of wine with dinner. 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. hahaha i love this post. and wisconsin.
    i also have a tendency to drink a 1/2 (or full) bottle of wine at dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, fellow wisconsinite?! I love it. Yeah, I like my beer, but I really cannot do that anymore. Ha ha.

      Delete
  2. I heard that sister! The older I get, the longer it takes to recover. Hence, why I don't partake in overindulging as much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete