12.20.2012

Doomsday shmoomsday.

Tomorrow is the end. Even though New Zealand is obviously in 12/21/12 and they are still standing...there are still people who believe tomorrow is it. 

I can't help but think about the things I am glad I got to do. 

I gotz a ring put on it in 2009. So, hey at least I am not swilling wino... single. 


I got married in 2010... waiiit (Still hasn't happened. Still engaged.) 

I got to see my beloved Backstreet Boys in concert.


I adopted a cat. Then I got him a pet. 


I moved to California by myself. That was fun. 



I went to Miami to fashion week, got to sit almost front row and rub elbows with some reality stars/some random stars. (Still kicking myself for not asking Whitney from the Hills for a pic. She's gorge in real life.)


I went on tour with a rando band... and didn't get killed. (I still have that leg the guy (Chris, my fav) on the left is holding.)


So, all in all, it was a good lifetime. Here's to the rest of eternity! Hey, at least I won't have to pay for my loans! (Read: Sallie Mae can dieeeeee.) 


But seriously, some of the shiz on the social medias makes me want a Xanax. 


1/2/3

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete