12.07.2012

AJ confesh.

I have never mentioned Amanda before to you all, but she and I go way back... okay, like 6 years, but still, that's pretty long. We met in a movie appresh class we took, She was into Hank the III and was covered in tattoos. I was the fashionista who loved to talk to anyone. How we became friends? Because I am pretty much annoying and talked to her everyday. (Jokingggg!)

We are pretty tight though, we even have matching bird tattoos behind our ears. One thing she always made fun of me about was my obsession with the Backstreet Boys.

Tonight, AJ was hosting TMZ...why? I have no idea, but I loved hearing about the girl who gave him her parent's wedding rings and the fact that they (BSB) don't have a grammy.

She admitted something that was beyond amazing. I mean, its like a new BSB fan....kind of.

SHE ADMITTED SHE THOUGH AJ WAS HOT! It only took me 6 years to get her to admit it.

Do you think one of the Backstreet Boys is hot? Because, well, it would make me like you more! Jkjkjkjk.
 
 Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment