11.28.2012

Warhol wants.


Guyz. I'm back!
Who missed me!? So, last time I took over, mom was going with the big one to Seattle to see the big one's best friend. Auntie watched me and my little brother, which wasn't...that bad. At least Auntie didn't kill us. 

Now it's time for Christmas! My brother has already knocked over mom's tree three times. I don't think Santa is bringing him anything. But here's my list, just incase you want to get me something, or pass it on to the man in the red suit and a beard. 

This owl is cute. Mom likes owls. It will go along with her decor. 

Balls. I love balls. (That's what she said...) 

I could be active, but who are we kidding? Put turkey in one of those ball things, then we will talk.

This I would share with my brother.

Mom saw this. She freaked. She is working at a makeup store now.... I must remind you that I am not a girl...

I want a fort.

I promise I will be good for at least the end of this week. That's long enough right? 

I'm outtie peeps! 
xoxo, 
War


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. haha love this!

    xo

    love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is too cute. and was so obvs missed.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat is so adorable~
    Found you through blog Hop and now following you
    Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime!

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete