11.07.2012

Didya vote? (Not a political post)

These two lovlies did this yesterday, which I found adorable. So I took it. (Hello, Ross.) I, like Ross, am super medicated on account that I had a emergency root canal done on Monday. (NOT FUN, btdubs)
Now, I don't want to talk about the election, but I do want to talk about other things I would vote for.... on a invisible ballot. 

1. I vote that Culver's be in every state. Because, well, I craved it in California and there was only Carl's Jrs...and that's gross. 


2. I vote that now that Backstreet is back together, they do a huge tour, much like the Millennium tour back in the day...and not just for the cray fans that have BSB in their twitter names. Srsly...


3. Along those same lines, JTimbs needs to come back and make more music....maybe with Three Six....MAFIA! (It's in a song, okay?)


4. I vote that there should be a channel with just 90s reruns on them. Alllll of them. Maybe some 80s thrown in, but I miss Daria, Clarissa, Alex Mack....Hey Arnold, Stick Stickly!!! 

5. I vote that scrunchies are outlawed. Just no. 


6. I vote that bad reality tv (ahem, I am lookin' at you Honey Boo Boo) goes away. If it's on, the family that is being followed by cameras gets fined a million dollars. 

7. I vote that on Wednesdays we wear pink. (It's just good sense!)


I could go on, but I won't... in my hydrocodone haze, I will stop there. Thank you for reading...if you finished this.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. I've had Culver's ONCE in my life and I think it needs to be everywhere. EVERY single city in North America would be a great start. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how could I not finish the post? Hilarity around every corner lol Culver's is the BOMB, Justin is the BOMB, and 90's Nickelodeon shows are the BOMB. Just wanted to thank you for linking up with the GFC Collective this week. Hope it was successful for you and I hope to see you back next week :) Oh- and thank you so much for putting the button up on your awesome blog!
    Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. JT needs to make music asap. its so annoying that he stopped

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post. We're getting ready to move from CA to WI and I can't wait to have Culvers nearby! Such a yummy treat. Although, I'll miss in n out. And yes BSB, on tour would be amazing. I've seen them in concert more times than I care to admit. haha. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this made me laugh - I totally miss some 90s shows too! And, I have no idea what Culvers is but now I want to try it! (following you now via the GFC blog hop)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Culvers looks good! We don't have them in Washington:( So excited to have found you via the GFC Blog Hop.

    Come say hi!
    elizakprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. culvers. I had it for the first time in my entire adult life last month. my life was changed. so good.

    listen. on wednesdays I wear blue. so i'm not voting for you, Mrs. President.

    ReplyDelete