These two lovlies did this yesterday, which I found adorable. So I took it. (Hello, Ross.) I, like Ross, am super medicated on account that I had a emergency root canal done on Monday. (NOT FUN, btdubs)
Now, I don't want to talk about the election, but I do want to talk about other things I would vote for.... on a invisible ballot.
1. I vote that Culver's be in every state. Because, well, I craved it in California and there was only Carl's Jrs...and that's gross.
2. I vote that now that Backstreet is back together, they do a huge tour, much like the Millennium tour back in the day...and not just for the cray fans that have BSB in their twitter names. Srsly...
3. Along those same lines, JTimbs needs to come back and make more music....maybe with Three Six....MAFIA! (It's in a song, okay?)
4. I vote that there should be a channel with just 90s reruns on them. Alllll of them. Maybe some 80s thrown in, but I miss Daria, Clarissa, Alex Mack....Hey Arnold, Stick Stickly!!!
5. I vote that scrunchies are outlawed. Just no.
6. I vote that bad reality tv (ahem, I am lookin' at you Honey Boo Boo) goes away. If it's on, the family that is being followed by cameras gets fined a million dollars.
7. I vote that on Wednesdays we wear pink. (It's just good sense!)
I could go on, but I won't... in my hydrocodone haze, I will stop there. Thank you for reading...if you finished this.