10.24.2012

Open letter to Justin Timberlake, after his wedding...



Dear JTimbs,
First AJ and now you!?
You're now Mr. Jessica Biel... I don't know how I feel about that. But seriously....I hope your wedding day was beautiful....and I hope you didn't have that scruff when you said "I DO." You kind of look like a hobo... (I mean that in the nicest possible way...)
 
Seeing you with that wedding ring really makes it feel like reality. You're really married.
You're not a cute little teenager with bad hair anymore. You aren't dating Britney Spears and wearing matching denim. (What WAS that about?!) 
Hope you beatboxed at your wedding and slow danced to "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You."
 
Hopefully Jess still lets you host SNL and drop by unannounced. 
Well, I guess I will say "Bye, Bye, Bye" now and go cry in my pillow. 
I hope you have a good life with Mary Camden. 
 
*sob*

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love this! My heart was definitely crushed just a little when I found out they actually went through with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday blog hop! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is hilarious! great letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARY CAMDEN lol!!! What a throwback. Toooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know he got married. But seriously, I laughed so hard when you questioned his matching denim stage. What was that about!? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete