10.23.2012

Brudder is MERRIIIIED.

Last weekend, my little brudder got legit married. Outside. Pig Roast. The whole nine. I was MOH and let me tell you...giving a speech is HARD! Literally didn't eat much the whole day! I was nervous about my speech! TG the best man basically rambled from his ass...so that made it easier. 

Everyone got drunk...except me. (I had a cold from hell...) And pretty sure I didn't need to see my brother give his new wife a strip tease... but now I have blackmail... 


This is how the night felt for most of the wedding party. Blurry. 
At the end of the night, my feet felt like they were going to fall off, the best man was passed out in his truck with penises on his face and I caught the bouquet. I am a rockstar. (And still not married..) Ha. 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. hi, i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks,
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete