10.31.2012

Black kitten for sale! JK.

So, today is Ozzy's birthday. My little black terror is one year old today! So let's recap all that he has done this year... because, everyone knows that Oz is truly a terror.

He has: 
1. Stole my mascara and hid it. I found it 6 months later. 
2. Destroyed all our furniture.
3. Chewed on everything within our apartment. 
4. Chewed through the Wii cord. 
5.Aaaaand now he has done this: 


Destroyed my earbuds. Was going to listen to my nightly episode of Sabrina The Teenage Witch (ikno,ikno) and put my earbuds in. They didn't work. It was because Oz the little black terror chewed through them! So chalk that one up to the little guy. 

Happy birthday oh, little Oz. Good thing you're cute and your dad loves you.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love kitties :) They're CRAZY. I had the same problem with my bunny- he chewed through 3 PHONE CHARGERS! You would think I would have learned after 1... lol
    I'm a little behind but I wanted to say thank you for linking up with the GFC Collective & following! Hope you acquired some new friends :)
    Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Tori-bug used to chew everything, too. I ended up sending her to live with my parents, and because she had cat and dog friends, she's been an ANGEL since. Maybe your babe needs a friend? ;)

    PS. We're hosting a holiday 'mixed tape' (ahem, CD) swap, and I'd love for you to join! More info coming Monday.

    xox!

    ReplyDelete