10.02.2012

Anti-Bullying. Jen Livingston stands up!



Jennifer Livingston, a news anchor from my hometown, took a stand today. This woman received an email telling her she was too fat...I watched this in awe this morning. Because bullying is bad and I understand what she went through. I was called COW at school. I get it. But instead of letting this jerk win, she took a stand it ended up on NATIONAL NEWS. She was on NBC Nightly News tonight and will be on the morning shows tomorrow. Crazy right?! 

Ellen also wants to meet her. 


 Jen, you go girl! 

PS: Yes, she is related to Ron Livingston. (Berger from SATC.)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! LOVE THIS! I hope she keeps this going!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazingly powerful-- her stance and the voices raised in her defense.

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from the GFC hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love for you to join us, AND... today we're hosting a team lead link up so please do come join us and grow, grow, grow with other sweet bloggers and creative souls.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete