9.11.2012

top three.

Copying Raven!
So according to Ms. Thang, you can tell a lot about your top three. Let's see what you can figure out about moi.

movies. 
10 things i hate about you
just friends
scream

I love my 90s movies, but gosh have you seen Just Friends!!? TJAYYYYY. Enough said. Go watch it. You'll thank me. Oh, and Ryan Reynolds is in it.

actors.
matt bomer
justin timberlake. he counts. i say so.
john corbett

I mean, duh. Duhhhh. 

actresses. 
kaley cuoco
ashley benzo
jennifer lawrence

{honorable mention: emma stone}
GORGEOUS girls. I have girl crushes on all of them.  

music. 
backstreet boys
iron and wine
justin timberlake  

I will be taking a valium and listening to Iron and Wine while flying to Seattle. Um, yeah. 

tv shows. 
pretty little liars
friends
two broke girls

Check out Two Broke Girls. So cute and funny. It's from the creators of SATC! Cute boy in it. Hope to God he's in it this season!

   books. 
the glass castle
pll series
hunger games book one

top backstreet boys. 
aj
nick
brian

this was pointless, but you read the whole thing didn'tcha?

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the GFC Blog Hop. I love Friends. It's one of my all time favorite!

    ~Danette
    All My Love for All My Days
    www.danettedillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce? Chris... why are you at Joyce's?

    ReplyDelete