9.09.2012

le blawg social.

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?? 
Well, not all of you knew me when I was "Chanel and Chocolate Cake" but I decided after lots of deliberation I needed to change my name. I didn't want Chanel coming along and finding my lil' ol' blog and suing me for using their name without asking!! Everyone knows by now how obsessed I am with Carrie Bradshaw, so that is where my new blog name comes from! Carrie says when she is writing her column "I couldn't help but wonder..." {insert episode here} Boom. Name. 

2. What do you love most about blogging? 
Def the friends I have made. People that I can turn to when I am so stressed and actually give me advice and listen. The group of girls I have met literally have changed my life. 
(You know who you are.) 

3. What are your favorite 2 posts you have written?
if I had to choose, def the brazilian post
and this one about blogging..because it's very true.

4. What is something you want to tell someone that is just starting out in the blogging world? 
Don't listen to the haters, network network network! having 2039209302 followers doesn't happen overnight....oh, and you probably won't become famous because you have a blog. 
sorry. 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you have ever had? 
Don't trust people. Honestly, everyone is out for themselves and you need to get to know someone just like you do IRL.

6. Three blogs you need to follow: 
i love you to the moon. (LOVE this girl, she's got me through some times) 

obviously, this lady who designed my blog:  the kinch life designs

and....yours. i hate playing favorites!

Do you have blogs you follow? Tell me! I love finding new blogs!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Every time I come to your page, I smile. I love your design, and your posts always make me happy. So glad we've connected through blogging!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete