9.13.2012

Hey guyz, I am baaaack!


 Mom left me today. Her and the big one are off in some large flying thing that flies over our house everyday. My aunt is coming to watch me and my brother this weekend. Am I happy she left me all alone!? No. I don't understand why I couldn't go with! 

My aunt keeps zipping my brother in her purse. Why? I don't know. Mom got rid of all the alcohol in the house. This is going to be a long weekend. 

I hope mom left a detailed list of how to take care of me. I need lots of scratchies, lots of treats and I don't think auntie knows that I like watching Scooby Doo. 

I'm doomed.

xo
Warhol

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. seriously adorable post. I love it when the pets take over.

    I found you on the blog working link and am a new follower!

    Check me out if you would like.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow ow! 303 followers?
    GIIIIRRL. you're a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete