8.15.2012

iPhone texts

Do you take pictures of your text messages? Because, I do.

Do you know what my sister and I are talking about in this text? [10 points!]*


Some are downright sad. This is my friend Jen and I talking about Pretty Little Liars. We do this often....more than often. (Anyone else hate PLL and the overlap between the books and the show too?... just us? Ok...)



And then a sweet message. This was from an old professor from Fashion School over in San Francisco. She is amaze. She is my role model.


*Oh, the answer is Supernatural.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Clearly our texts last night would be far too incriminating to post on the blog...no one would like us anymore :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah how random :)) I WISH I had an iPhone so I could do this! Jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenna marshall - pll... i am cracking up! I thought the same thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am far too obsessed with screen capping texts... this made my life especially more difficult with the power button on my damn iPhone BROKE! Can the 5 come out already so I can get back on my screecap game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLZ the Jenna Marshall one cracked me up. Seriously the name Jenna kinda creeps me out now. Haha

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love these!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of your professor! I'm dying laughing over the first texts. LOL

    ReplyDelete