8.08.2012

Have you met my brother?

I am the oldest of three. My brother, Joshua is 4 years younger that me and we are tight. Even though I pushed him into a table and ran him over with a four-wheeler (yes, serious) when we were kids, he is probably one of the best brothers I could ever have.

That's his over the shoulder pose. 
He's getting married in October and I can't believe he actually can drink legally now. (Although he never gets carded...he looks 30.)

He is pretty BA and is an old man trapped in a 21 year olds body. He listens to Hank Williams Sr, Johnny Cash and believes that he was is in Nam.

josh's prom
his graduation (also my profile pic in a lot of my social media sites)
Do you have siblings? Are you close to them?
  Tomorrow, meet my sister! 


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea to do specific posts about your siblings! I have a twin sister (we are 28) and a younger sister who will be 24 next month. Both of my sisters are pregnant right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i lovelovelove my brother. he is really my BFF.

      Delete
  2. how sweet! i have an older sis!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 sisters and they mean everything to me, my mum left us when i was 19 and my youngest sister was 10..so im kinda likea mother/sister to them,close aint the word! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so sweet! aren't siblings the best?!

      Delete
  4. You guys look SO similar!!
    LOVE YOU!!
    & praying for you, sweets!

    xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete