8.24.2012

Face-Time.

On Wednesday, I saw Just Peachy write about what was in her makeup bag. I thought that was a great idea because I haven't done one of these posts lately.  (And my makeup routine has changed too...) 



a. Garnier Fructis tinted under eye roller || this is a Godsend. I use it and it immediately diminished dark circles. 
b. ELF Tinted Moisturizer ||  this has great coverage and doesn't make me breakout.
c. Stay Matte Pressed Powder by Rimmel || I use this to set my makeup. 
d. Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten || has shimmer, but gives a healthy glow. 
e. POREfessional primer || I am obsessed with this stuff. I told Amanda how much I loved it and she ordered it! It's amaze. 
f. NYC Creme Stick || I am pretty sure that this is discontinued because it's a shame. This is blendable and pigmented. Oh, and cheap!
g. Dandelion Face Brightening Powder || been using this since high school. I swear by it. Makes you look more awake!
h. ELF Eyeshadow Primer || cheap and matte finish! 
i/j. Toasted/Sin eyeshadow || I use my naked palette just to give me a little smoky color. 
k. ybf eyebrow pencil || best eyebrow pencil hands down. I got in a Birchbox and LOVE it. 
l. MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara || this kind of smokes out your eyes too. MUFE is such a great line. I haven't hated anything out of it yet! I got samples from Miami Fashion Week and fell in love with everything! 

So there's my caboodle. Yes, I actually use a caboodle. I am a child of the 90s. 

Do you have makeup you swear by? Tell me about it! I love new products!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try that mascara, sounds awesome!

    Have a great weekend!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this post! And I love anything by you, missy!! I use a few of those things too! I want to join in on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ou! I love some of your choices! I need to revamp my makeup bag SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of smokey mascara...that sounds genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so I'm so glad to see two things on here: Dandelion and Pore-riffic or whatever the hell Benefit is marketing their pore minimizer as. I love their pore stuff, but dag--does it have to be so expensive for that baby sized bottle? Girlfriend has got lots of pores and that shit needs COVERAGE. Moving on, I have always seen Dandelion and never purchased because I wasn't sure how bright my face was going to look and if I would get oily. You've convinced me and I'm going to ULTA this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts! You have such great products here too! I am a huge fan of the Garnier Fructis tinted under eye roller as well! :)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from the GFC Blog Hop! I love your blog. So pretty! I use my dark circle eye roller everyday. Love that! I really need to refresh my makeup...that Benefit Face Brightening Powder looks really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have some really good products here! i love my porefessional!

    ReplyDelete