8.21.2012

Birchbox August 2012


This month Birchbox felt like it took foreverrrr to get.

What did I get this month? 

1. Schick Hydro Silk Razor full size value $9.99
2. Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair 15 ml (half size???) value $29.00
3. Noir Black Mania Kohl Eyeliner full size value $15.00
4. TALIKA Oil-Free Lash Conditioning Cleanser value $.02
5. Viva La Juicy La Fleur value $.50

Total: $54.51

Now I am not sure if the Osmotics price is correct, but the sample I received is literally half the size of the the product found on the website.
I used it last night and it really feels nice on your skin... 

 I am not that impressed by the box this month. I don't use much eyeliner(but did twice last week!!!) maybe I will love it.

And that razor? Amazing. I needed a new one. Beardy's razor wasn't cutting it anymore.

Did you get good stffs in your box?! 
I really wanted that eyebrow pencil. ;) 

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. i got the firming elasticity cream in my box too and i think i am digging it. not sure if i am noticing much of a difference in my wrinkles or whatever it's supposed to do, but i love the way it feels and smells...
    i wasn;t super impressed with my box this month either. june & july rocked though, so i guess it all evens out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS! Can we trade boxes? I'm not thrilled this month, but not entirely disappointed. Definitely worth the $10.

    xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of bummed with my box this month. The razor was nice and I got a really great lip color but other than that it wasn't as great as I had hoped. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My box this month was a disappointment - I am loving the razor but did not love any of the other items, not to mention my bottle of cleanser opened and spilled all over my box - boo! Here's to hoping September is better :)

    ReplyDelete