8.31.2012

Backstreet's back, alright.

I overslept this morning but just found the footage of BSB on GMA. It has been almost 20 years since they started making music and I am feeling a new boy band phenom coming back. 


They looked gooooood, sounded goooood (minor things with sound, but nothing a fan can't look past) 

Just one thing, now that I am 25 years old, I cannot believe how sexual their music (and dance moves) are. My mom let me listen to this stuff!? 

They announced that they are doing another Backstreet Boy Cruise with all 5 in October of next year, so it's on. I am going to sell everything I own to go....but seriously.... 

I am sure that the BSB vs. NSYNC fight will come back to le blawg, but who are we kidding? Backstreet's now back. NSYNC..? Justin is in a new movie? I guess that counts for something. 

I kid, I kid.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. haha love this! I'll always be a BSB fan at heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the backstreet boys! I hate that I missed their performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so gorgeous! Love the simplicity of it.

    I followed! I hope you will check out my blog as well, & follow if you like it :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love my some BSB. haha pretty sure i had a crush on Brian for a few years there...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen sista friend. For the love of God, I keep trying to follow you on Bloglovin but your posts don't show up? And when I googled the name of your blog, 3 different blogs showed up. I just want to follow you gosh darnit! Also, BSB cruise? YES.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete