7.12.2012

What's in my bag? Featuring Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup!

Sick of these posts yet?! Nope. Me either. Neely is so hillar! I hope you enjoy!

Oh hey there!
I'm Neely and I blog over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I am so happy to be guest posting for sweet Elizabeth today! I just love her blog and she is so fun to tweet with :)
A little about me: I live in Dallas, huge lover of Starbucks, Wine, Peanut Butter, Working out, movie quotes, reality TV, social media, Lululemon, Tory Burch, T-shirts, Jcrew, Anthropologie, Pumpkin Spice, Fall, Makeup, and Obviously Handbags!
Feel free to find me on:
Today I am showing you what you on any given day will find in my bag :)
So that's whats in my bag!
Come visit my blog, I'd love to "meet" you :)
What's in YOUR bag?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love whats in my bag post! They are always so interesting. You have a very well equiped makeup bag btw!

    ReplyDelete