7.13.2012

What's in my bag? Featuring Jessica aka HugKiss!

So, guys. Story time. You all know my love for Cocktails with Patrick on Cosmo Radio. Well, there's a couple of the girls that call in/facebook/twitter daily to Cosmo Radio and they are known pretty well in the XM world. Jessica is one of those gals. She is SO funny and seriously you need to follow her. We share a love of cheesy Lifetime movies and being silly on twitter.

Hey what's up? My name is Jessica, how you doin'? So what's in my bag? A lot of junk, at least that's what my husband says. Some of my things are weather related because that's just how it is when you live in a place like West Texas. I have to be prepared for tornadoes, wind burn and um, hotness. My bag is made by xoxo, which is kind of my thing. My wallet is the same brand and I've had it for 7 years, and it shows. Don't hate. I got them both at Ross and they cost less than $20 because that's just the kind of girl I am bros.



1. My favorite thing in my bag that I can't live without is my iPhone, duh. If you don't have one of these I will most likely look at you sideways as if you are a betamax or some other kind of outdated technology. No offense, I am brain washed by apple, just take it! My iPhone is dressed in a luxurious hot pink and white case made by the good folks of Otterbox. This is a necessity for me as I can't hold anything in my hands for longer than 3 seconds without dropping it. If you were to call me "butterfingers" I would not be offended.



2. My aviator sunglasses that my mom bought me for my birthday last year at JC Penney. JC Penney is the jam I don't care what you say. Unfortunately I don't know the brand name and it has worn off but she definitely got me these along with another pair at a 2 for $20 sale. HOLLER.  My sunglasses are carried around in my bag protected by this blingy case brought to you by my dear friend Lauren (@dumblonde9183 on twitter) it was also a gift for my birthday and quite timely.

3. Tahiti Sweetie by Bath and Bodyworks is one of my all time favorite smells for summer. My hands get so dry in this climate and this stuff softens them in a hot minute. The smell is coconutty and fresh, kind of like suntan lotion. I have no fewer than 2 bottles of this around at all times. I keep one bottle in my purse and at least one more under my bathroom sink.


4. Refresh liquigel eye drops are a necessity where I live. It's windy, it's hot, it dusty. Think about a sand pit with a blow dryer blowing dirt in your face, that's what I'm dealing with.

5. Hair accessories are a must. I wear my hair down sometimes but if it gets windy/tangley/unmanageable a side braid is only one hair tie and maybe a bobby pin or two away. I keep these in my make up bag at all times as every girl should I think.

6. Hope daily facial moisturizer by philosophy is the best daily moisturizer I've tried to date. Just for an everyday non-greasy moisturizer it is awesome sauce and I mean that. I don't wear make up every day (SHOCKING!) but I do have to be moisturized to keep the wind from chapping and reddening my beautiful complexion.

7. Revlon Lip Butter in pretty pink color Sweet Tart is a daily necessity for me. For some reason, I always think of pink lips during the Spring and Summer and this color has been a staple for me all summer long.


8. Burt's Bees Lip Balm is the same lip balm I've used for years and years. It's cool, it's minty, it's just the best if your lips get dry. My husband keeps one in his pocket, I have at least 2 in my bag but this is the only one with the label still attached, you're welcome. Sometimes I have a nervous habit of reapplying lip balm a million times. You're really getting to know me now.

9. Orbit, because face it, I have a dirty mouth. Not really but I do love a good chew daily. This flavor is Fabulous Frutini and it helps with my sugar cravings in the afternoon. You're welcome for that little tip.

10. Poppy by Coach roller ball gives me a little boost of smell good that I need sometimes. If I just want to pick up my mood or if I'm making a quick trip to the grocery store and suspect the cute produce guy might be working, I'll roll that bad boy on my wrist. It's a light flowery girly wonderful scent that pleases me very much.

11. My keys! Duh. Sometimes I try to use my work keys to open the door to my house and vice versa, everyone does that though right? RIGHT!? Well luckily I have a keychain with my name on it so at least I know that much. Also there's a gym membership card there that hasn't been used since 2011.



12.  A Tide To Go pen because no one needs one of these in their reach at all times more than me.

6 comments:

  1. This is the first bag I could relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to the Tahiti Sweetie lotion, too! It reminds me of a tropical vacation and it makes my skin feel SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there lovely blogger,

    I nominated you for a blog award....have a look http://lizbeechwood.blogspot.de/2012/07/knock-knockwho-is-it-your-blog-award.html

    xxx Lizzy from Fashion-BlaBla

    ReplyDelete