7.09.2012

What's in my bag? Featuring Candace from YogaByCandace!

Today is my dear friend Candace. We go wayyy back... (what has it been C? 3 years?) she was the one who read my essay for my admit to my college and she was the one I got my current Marc Jacobs from. She's pretty amaze...and I am obsessed with her dog, Buckles. (Look, there he is!!) Go say hi and wish her a safe trip back to Germany!

 
Hey friends! I thought the "What's in your bag?" posts would be such a good idea! Here's what's in mine:

I was having a tough time taking pictures of everything in just one photo (maybe I need to take that as a hint that I carry too much!), so I have two pictures to share. The first pic is of the bag itself- I got it last year and I love the smushy leather and big studs. My Siberian husky loves a photo op, and needed to poke his sweet little face in, too. :)

The second picture is a close-up of what's in my bag.
1. A yellow linen lovequotes scarf for bracing the freezing a/c of the grocery store!
2. The iPad for surfing the net.
3. My kindle, tucked safely in its chevron cover (an etsy score!).
4. My zippy wallet- it's 5 years old and still goin' strong!
5. Business cards for tacking onto bulletin boards in random cafes and stores. :)
6. Trusty iPhone for texting and tweeting and instagramming (find me: yogabycandace).
7. Bose ear buds for running and self yoga practice on the beach.
8. Orbit gum and snacks on the go- an apple and raw nuts.
9. Lip gloss- I just throw whatever Sephora samples I get into my bag. This particular gloss is by Make Up Forever.

Thanks for letting me share!!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable pup!

    You just really don't want to see what's in my purse. Lots of random gum/candy wrappers, receipts, straw wrappers. Not fun stuff like this, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your guest star :) what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete