7.17.2012

What's in my bag? Featuring Aubrey from The Kinch Life!

I have a few gals left to show you what they keep in their purses. I really thank everyone who has posted the past week, I have been so busy and have had suchhh a blog block! 
Next up is Aubrey- this gal is probably one of my best friends in the blogsphere. She (and her little family) rawk!


hello.
to all you Chanel & Chocolate Cake readers!
I'm so thankful Liz has me here today; she's one of my best bloggy friends and I'm so blessed she's come into my life. When she asked about the "What's in your bag?" series I was super excited to get in on the action.

So sit back, take notes and get ready to head to Target if you're like me and keep a bag full of goodies!


Photobucket


Photobucket

1// cosmetic bag full of make-up & the basic first aid needs
2// sunglasses-- mine are cheapO from Rocky Point
3// house, work & mail key-- wristlet [etsy]
4// hi, i'm aubrey & have a chapstick obsession
5// nature valley bars-- sweet & salty; best snack EVER
6// kindle-- won't go anywhere without it [cover from amazon.com]
7// wallet-- clearance @ Target summer 2012
8// bobby pins & hair ties; a necessity, obvi
9// HAND SANITIZER-- duh!
10// a must with midday workouts

Photobucket

Bag from Buckle-- Fall 2009
*not pictured with full credit:
Erin Condren Life Planner-- read about my journey with that, HERE.

Photobucket

& my Brutus just wanted to say hello.
He helped with staging my sweet purse, pictures...
actually, he just smothered me with kisses while I attempted to make these pictures "blog worthy".
Guess that's his way of saying "LOVE ME MOM!"

Thanks again for letting me get involved Liz!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love whats in my bag posts! Haha and I always have several lip balms in my bag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I always love to see what is in others bags! Just love reading Aubrey's blog & now following you Liz as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aubrey is pretty fab isn't she?

      Delete
  3. Love Aubrey! I also love this blog. First time here and new follower!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means a lot hearing that from you!!!

      Delete
  4. This looks really similar to the stuff I keep in my bag (with the added baby things I have in there too). I have finally given up and now carry a purse/diaper bag instead of lugging around two bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably smart, right? Better for your back!!

      Delete
  5. What a cute dog! He's precious! And I love the idea of "What's in My Bag?" So much fun! New follower : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with her Brutus! He is such a chubby bunny! :)

      Delete