6.27.2012

Take me out to the Ballgame...

 (It is 91 and it's 10:30PM out....ew) 

Wisconsin is know for having soupy summers that have heat indices in the 100's and today was one of those days. Well, today was also a game day for our local league baseball team. I didn't get a baseball from a player this time (anyone want to hear the story??) but we did get to have amazing ballpark food..
 
 

I thought my purple sundress was a good idea. Nope. I melted, it wasn't pretty. (Hawtmess.) My hair also went up .03 seconds after we arrived. POOFBALL. 

This helped a little. Best beer of the summa. 

  

We started getting a little bored. The game was 3-4 in the 7th inning and NOTHING was happening. (That I understood...) 
 

TG for great seats with a railing for easy feet access. 

 

Oh, btw, we won in the last inning, literally last seconds of the game. 

Boom.

What is your favorite part of the summer?

2 comments:

  1. I saw your tweets! Musta been a boring game LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady. You look like a good time. I think I will follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete